Find a Professional

If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulty with speech, language, swallowing, hearing or balance, we recommend that you contact a speech-language pathologist or audiologist as soon as possible. The earlier that a disorder is identified, the better the chances are for improvement or even recovery.

You can use SAC's Find a Professional database to locate a communication health professional in your area. You may also want to consult your local or regional health authority, speech and hearing centre or other publicly-funded agency.